5 April 2002
- Bob Dylan (vocal & guitar)
- Charlie Sexton (guitar)
- Larry Campbell (guitar, mandolin, pedal steel guitar & electric slide guitar)
- Tony Garnier (bass)
- George Recile (drums & percussion)
- Man of Constant Sorrow was last played at The Beacon Theatre in New York City, New York, 17 October 1990.
- This is the first electric version.
- The arrangement played is “rocked up” version of “The Soggy Bottom Boys” version on the soundtrack to the Joel and Ethan Cohen film O Brother, Where Art Thou?
(Thanks Peter Stone Brown)