..Dylan starts his portion of the show off nicely by himself armed with an acoustic guitar. Other highlights include the only tour appearance of Love Minus Zero / No Limit, and the Desire tracks, along with the only known performance of Rita May.
Another GREAT 1976 concert, and the only known concert performance of Rita May.
New Orleans, Louisiana
3 May 1976 – Evening
- Bob Dylan (guitar & vocal).
- 3-16 Scarlet Rivera (violin)
- T-bone J. Henry Burnette (guitar & piano)
- Steven Soles (guitar)
- Mick Ronson (guitar)
- Bobby Neuwirth (guitar & vocal)
- Roger McGuinn (guitar & vocal)
- David Mansfield (steel guitar, mandolin, violin & dobro)
- Rob Stoner (bass)
- Howie Wyeth (drums)
- Gary Burke (percussion)