“At approximately 9:30, the houselights dimmed and Dylan and his band took the stage. Dylan was dressed in a white suit with thin black trim along the sides and his country squire black tie. After a quick discussion, they launched into Roving Gambler(acoustic) – The first tune of the night was the first surprise (it wouldn’t be the last) Dylan’s vocals were strong and true from the first note and he looked fit and trim and in good spirits.”
…Read More (Review from Carsten Molt at Boblinks)
Description from YouTube:
This is the ninth concert of the 1999 US Fall Tour with Phil Lesh and Friends and 106th of the year. The tape comes from LB-2445 and is a complete audience stereo recording. Another great gig from the golden years of the NET.
A great show overall and a strong performance, with classics like Tangled Up In Blue and fan favourites like Blind Willie McTell. Also, a great use of the bouzouki from Larry Campbell.
1. Roving Gambler (trad.) 00:00
2. Love Minus Zero/No Limit 04:07
3. Desolation Row 09:28
4. Cocaine Blues (trad.) 18:37
5. Tangled Up In Blue 23:44
6. Just Like Tom Thumb’s Blues 33:11
7. Shelter From The Storm 39:54
8. Tombstone Blues 46:08
9. Blind Willie McTell 53:04
10. You Ain’t Goin’ Nowhere 59:45
11. Highway 61 Revisited 1:04:44
12. Love Sick 1:11:37
13. Cat’s In The Well 1:17:46
14. Don’t Think Twice, It’s All Right 1:23:06
15. Not Fade Away (Norman Petty/Charles Hardin) 1:31:54
Credits to dylanstubs.com for the pictures and bjorner.com for the informations.