Only 5 days left.
Bob Dylan October 1, 2 & 3 @ Oslo Konserthus, Oslo, Norway.
I can’t wait
I thought somehow that I would be spared this fate
But I don’t know how much longer I can wait
I would have LOVED to get “Can’t Wait” @ one of the 3 shows in Oslo, last time he performed it was @ The Capitol Theatre, Port Chester, New York – 4 September 2012 – over 3 years ago.
Anyways, some “warm-up” posts are due.
I’ll do 5 “Great 2015 concert” posts; 2 concerts from “2015 US Spring Tour (10 April – 17 May)” and 3 from “2015 Europe Summer Festival Tour (20 June –16 July)”.
Wonderful concert @ the sound quality is simply magical – like sitting in the front row…
It’s unbelievable, it’s strange but true
Tennessee Performing Arts Center
27 April 2015
- Bob Dylan (vocal, guitar, grand piano & keyboard)
- Stu Kimball (guitar)
- Charlie Sexton (guitar)
- Donnie Herron (violin, mandolin, steel guitar)
- Tony Garnier (bass)
- George Recile (drums & percussion)
- Things Have Changed
- She Belongs To Me
- Beyond Here Lies Nothin’ (Bob Dylan-Robert Hunter/Bob Dylan)
- Workingman’s Blues #2
- Duquesne Whistle (Bob Dylan-Robert Hunter/Bob Dylan)
- Waiting For You
- Pay In Blood
- Tangled Up In Blue
- Love Sick
- High Water (For Charley Patton)
- Simple Twist Of Fate
- Early Roman Kings
- Forgetful Heart (Bob Dylan-Robert Hunter/Bob Dylan)
- Spirit On The Water
- Scarlet Town
- Soon After Midnight
- Long And Wasted Years
- Autumn Leaves (Joseph Kosma, Johnny Mercer, Jacques Prevert)
- Blowin’ In The Wind
- Stay With Me (Jerome Moross/Carolyn Leigh)
Recorded by: soomlos
neumann skm140 > naiant tinybox > sony pcm-m10 > wav (24/48)
sony pcm-m10 > usb > pc > sound forge pro 10 > cd wave editor > flac (16/44.1)
- Alldylan @ Facebook
- Bob Dylan live 2000 – 2009 (videos & audio)
- Bob Dylan live 2010 – 2014 (videos & audio)
- Bob Dylan Never Ending Tour 2015 – Videos & Audio
- Olof’s “Still On The Road“
2 thoughts on “Bob Dylan: Great 2015 concerts – part 1”
It seemed like he was going with the same setlist from the 2014 concerts but in the final leg of the spring shows he finally changed it up a little bit, so hopefully he will continue to do so. Can’t wait for him to get back to the states. Where are you guys located? Will you be going to all 3 Oslo shows? We’ll need full reports if so.
We are located in Norway, and are going to all 3 Oslo concerts.. Can’t Wait.
We will post reviews from the concerts, and commenting on every song performed 🙂
BTW – I will also attend the first London concert in RAH.
Comments are closed.