Melancholy mood forever haunts me
Steals upon me in the night
Forever taunts me
Oh, what a lonely soul am I
Stranded high and dry
By a melancholy mood
Palais de Sports
October 18, 2015
- Bob Dylan – vocal, piano, harp
- Tony Garnier – bass
- George Recile – drums
- Stu Kimball – rhythm guitar, maracas
- Charlie Sexton on lead guitar
- Donnie Herron – banjo, electric mandolin, pedal steel, lap steel
Well I’m grinding my life out, steady and sure
Nothing more wretched than what I must endure
I’m drenched in the light that shines from the sun
I could stone you to death for the wrongs that you done
Sooner or later you make a mistake,
I’ll put you in a chain that you never will break
Legs and arms and body and bone
I pay in blood, but not my own.
- Alldylan @ Facebook
- Bob Dylan live 2000 – 2009 (videos & audio)
- Bob Dylan live 2010 – 2014 (videos & audio)
- Bob Dylan Never Ending Tour 2015 – Videos & Audio
- Karl Erik’s expectingrain.com
- Olof’s “Still On The Road“
3 thoughts on “October 18: Bob Dylan Melancholy Mood & Pay In Blood Paris, France 2015 (video)”
Bob has lights on again!
This past couple of years the lighting has gotten darker and basically Bob was always in shadow.
Hope this continues.
Each year it just get’s worse and worse. Time to call it a day? The late 80’s and early 90’s though not being Bob’s best live concert years were so superior to this.
What a great clip and a great performance. Hot!
Comments are closed.