Videos from the Hawaii concerts are popping up over @ youtube. These are not videos of complete songs, but quality & sound is ok… and our man sounds amazing.
Neal S Blaisdell Arena
April 29, 2014
- Bob Dylan – piano, harp
- Tony Garnier – bass
- George Recile – drums
- Stu Kimball – rhythm guitar
- Charlie Sexton on lead guitar
- Donnie Herron – banjo, viola, violin, electric mandolin, pedal steel, lap steel
- Things Have Changed (Bob center stage)
- She Belongs To Me (Bob center stage with harp)
- Beyond Here Lies Nothin’ (Bob on piano, Donnie on electric mandolin)
- What Good Am I? (Bob center stage, Stu on acoustic guitar)
- Waiting For You (Bob on piano)
- Duquesne Whistle (Bob on piano, Tony on standup bass)
- Pay In Blood (Bob center stage)
- Tangled Up In Blue (Bob center stage with harp then on piano on 4th verse, Stu on acoustic guitar)
- Love Sick (Bob center stage with harp)
- High Water (For Charley Patton) (Bob center stage, Donnie on banjo)
- Simple Twist Of Fate (Bob center stage with harp)
- Early Roman Kings (Bob on piano, Tony on standup bass)
- Forgetful Heart (Bob center stage with harp, Donnie on viola, Tony on standup bass)
- Spirit On The Water (Bob on piano)
- Scarlet Town (Bob center stage, Donnie on banjo, Tony on standup bass)
- Soon After Midnight (Bob on piano)
- Long And Wasted Years (Bob center stage)
- All Along The Watchtower (Bob on piano)
- Blowin’ In The Wind (Bob on piano, Donnie on violin)
- Bob Dylan: Videos & Audios from 2014 tour in Japan
- Palm Leaf Shadows and Scattered Flowers: Bob Dylan in Hawaii
6 thoughts on “April 29: Bob Dylan Honolulu, Hawaii, 2014 (videos)”
Thanks for these. He does sound fantastic. I attended both Hawaii shows and will be posting my impressions on my blog later today: http://notesfromtheidiotchild.blogspot.com/ Might be a few hours, as I haven’t quite finished.
I love visiting your site and as much as I respect Bob and understand why his people implore folks not to video or photograph, I’m always glad to see a few turn up. The security at these shows was especially intense and obnoxious, so I’m surprised to see nearly anything. Thanks again and check out my review in while!
Will check out your blog tomorrow 🙂
thanks, your blog is great and so welcome refuge!
here’s a short honolulu video too i found with snippets, yes,
can’t wait for a tape, sounds elvis-phenomenal
Great post received with thanks. One thing – why on Earth do people insist on talking during a performance (see ‘Forgetful Heart’)? If they feel the need to chatter they shouldn’t be there.
I couldn’t agree more!
The worst audience is usually at festivals (at least in Norway).. drunk people chatting all the time.
Just have to focus on the artists and try to ignore the noise…
Outstanding! thanks for this. This is the same arena that Elvis did his Hawaii concert 41 years ago, they re named it awhile back from the Honolulu International Center.
Comments are closed.