When I first received this Nobel Prize for Literature, I got to wondering exactly how my songs related to literature. I wanted to reflect on it and see where the connection was. I’m going to try to articulate that to you. And most likely it will go in a roundabout way, but I hope what I say will be worthwhile and purposeful.
He finally delivered a 4000-word long lecture and the Nobel Prize for Literature (and the prize money) is officially his.
- The Rambling Glory of Bob Dylan’s Nobel Speech – (New Yorker)
- Bob Dylan delivers ‘extraordinary’ Nobel lecture – in the nick of time (The Guardian)
- Bob Dylan opines in Nobel Prize lecture: ‘If a song moves you, that’s all that’s important’ (The Washington Post)
- Bob Dylan Delivers His Nobel Prize Lecture, Just in Time (New York Times)
- Bob Dylan explains why he won Nobel Prize in long-winded lecture – (USA Today)
- Swedish Academy has received Bob Dylan’s Nobel lecture (San Francisco Chronicle)
- Bob Dylan finally delivers his Nobel lecture (BBC)
- Bob Dylan’s Nobel Lecture Says the Unsayable (The Atlantic)