Redirecting to a newer version of this post….
1999 was a great year for Bob Dylan’s “Never Ending Tour”.
For all the splendours of earlier in the year , this last leg was the most consistently triumphant. By the time Dylan brought the year’s touring to an end, with an extended set on November the 20th, he had played 121 shows – the most in a single year of his entire career. It had been a very good year, the best since 1995.
~Andrew Muir (One More Night: Bob Dylan’s Never Ending Tour)
A lot of concerts from this tour is in circulation (both video & audio) and this concert is (…again) a great example from that last leg.
14 November 1999
- Bob Dylan (vocal & guitar)
- Charlie Sexton (guitar)
- Larry Campbell (guitar, mandolin, pedal steel guitar & electric slide guitar)
- Tony Garnier (bass)
- David Kemper (drums & percussion)
- Somebody Touched Me (trad.)
- To Ramona
- Mama, You Been On My Mind
- A Hard Rain’s A-Gonna Fall
- Don’t Think Twice, It’s All Right
- All Along The Watchtower
- Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again
- Not Dark Yet
- Everything Is Broken
- Love Sick
- Like A Rolling Stone
- Girl From The North Country
- Not Fade Away (Norman Petty/Charles Hardin)
- Alldylan @ Facebook
- Bob Dylan concert videos/audios from 1990 – 1995 @ alldylan.com
- Bob Dylan: Concerts & Videos from 1996 – 1999 @ Alldylan.com
- Bob Dylan: 10 concert videos you MUST see from the 90’s
- Olof’s “Still On The Road“