This a collection of videos & audio I’ve found of Bob Dylan & Van Morrison performing together.
Philopappos (The Hill Of The Muses)
27 June 1989
- Crazy Love (Van Morrison)
- And It Stoned Me (Van Morrison) – incomplete
- And It Stoned Me (Van Morrison)
- Foreign Window (Van Morrison)
- One Irish Rover (Van Morrison)
Dundonald Ice Bowl
Belfast, Northern Ireland
6 February 1991
#14 Tupelo Honey/Why Must I Always Explain (audio)
12 June 1993
#6. One Irish Rover (Van Morrison)
Madison Square Garden
New York City, New York
21 January 1998
Blue Suede Shoes (Carl Perkins)
National Exhibition Center
24 June 1998
#11 Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door
- Bob Dylan & Van Morrison – Philopappos (The Hill Of The Muses) – Athens, Greece – 27 June 1989 (Videos)
- Bob Dylan videos @ Johannasvisions
- Bob Dylan concerts @ Johannasvisions
I missed the closeness of a live audience. So just as soon as I got out of the movie contracts I started to do live performances again.
~Elvis Presley (NYC press conference – june 9, 1972)
This is an absolutely stunning live album, the best official live album from Elvis (slightly better than “That’s the Way It Is”).
The album was recorded Feb 17-19 in 1970, Elvis was just starting his Las Vegas run (the “Vegas years” – 1969-76) & the Band & backing groups sounded great.
|Recorded||February 17-19, 1970 International Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada|
Elvis’ idea of bringing in white gospel singers with black soul singers was really genius on his part because he covered the whole gamut of music
~Joe Moscheo (The Imperials)