Our 15 most popular Bob Dylan posts in 2014
This is the first post with Bob Dylan quotes from the 60’s. There will also, off course, follow posts with quotes from the 70’s, 80’s etc…
These quotes are collected from song lyrics & interviews. It’s not only “great” quotes we’ve collected, but also important quotes & funny quotes.
- We get a restored documentation/recording of Dylan’s legendary 1967 sessions with The Band.
- 6-disc set with 138 tracks
- Compiled from restored original tapes
- 120 page deluxe-bound book containing rare and unseen photographs and memorabilia
- Extensive liner notes
We have the original album and a lot of us has collected bootlegs over many years, and the big question is: Are there something in this new release that we haven’t heard before?
Should my heart not be humble, should my eyes fail to see,
Should my feet sometimes stumble on the way, stay with me.
Ok, it’s a pretty dark video, but when the light gets turned on we can see the band in all it’s red glory. And a Dylan that seems pretty pleased with himself.
March 31, 2014
Bob Dylan – piano, harp
Tony Garnier – bass
George Recile – drums
Stu Kimball – rhythm guitar
Charlie Sexton on lead guitar
Donnie Herron – banjo, violin, electric mandolin, pedal steel, lap steel
The concerts @ the Supper Club in Nov 1993 are considered by “most” fans to be “The Real MTV unplugged”. 4 fantastic shows in 2 days, all of them delivered at approximately 60 min.
The Supper Club
New York City, New York
16 & 17 November 1993
- Bob Dylan (vocal & guitar & harmonica)
- Bucky Baxter (pedal steel guitar & electric slide guitar)
- John Jackson (guitar, banjo)
- Tony Garnier (bass)
- Winston Watson (drums & percussion)
– Hallgeir & Egil